Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seeing Spots...

Yay! My Brigand -gone- Knabstrup is finished and ready to go up on My Auction Barn today. I have never used the service, but I've heard good things, and seeing how there had been some model horse trouble on ebay recently, I thought I'd give this a go. This Brig sure has been though a lot to get him to be his spotty self that you see! It would have been much easier to use a different technique to make him a Leopard App, but I wanted to capture the rich and gradated bay tones I saw in my head, and I'm happy to say that it worked! Anyhow, you can see the last bits of his transformation here- his lovely last masking stage, and the point right before I sprayed his glaze on. I should soon have more pictures of him up on my website with links to the auction when it is ready. Please check it all out! Until then, I leave you with a picture of him all shiny and finished- enjoy!


No comments: