Friday, July 18, 2008

OF Jitterbug Teaser


Hi Folks!

Long time, no blog! It's been a month already... gotta work on that! Anyhow, I thought I would post a little teaser for the OF color, for the 20 piece Jitterbug run. Just a little something to hopefully get you excited... I've been working hard on these ponies- he's not the easiest piece to clean- but thankfully, I am not yet at the point where I am working on them in my dreams (that's when I know it's really getting to me!). Here's a picture of one of my shelves that I took a couple of weeks ago- you can see them all lined up, waiting for a final sanding & firing:
I plan on finishing all of the pieces of this run before I offer them for sale. I am thinking a good time to release the run will be either late August or early September. Since it is a small run, I may do a combo of first come, first serve & lottery format. I will let you know! In the meantime, enjoy this preview... I may post another bit of him in a couple of weeks!

No comments: