Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Art Sale


Howdy again! I've got more fun for you today! Seeing as it is taking me a bit of time to complete the OF Jitterbug run, I've been working overtime to make a few things to sell so I might have some sort of income while I'm busy producing my American Shetland pony. That said, next week, Velasquez Artistry is having a Summer Art Sale! It will be a cheery combo of ceramic and other media pieces; of horses and other animals (and plants!). I've posted a preview of some of the pieces in progress. The exact date of the start of the sale will be announced in my yahoo group, but I am aiming for no later than next Friday. I hope to keep the pieces moderately priced, and there will even be a give-away here on the blog, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cynthia P said...

Love, love, LOVE the ratties!

~Jenn ODonnell Danza~ said...

YES!!! LOVE those ratties! Gorgeous drawings!
:)