Thursday, March 12, 2009

Batch #4- Coming right up!

Happy Thursday, folks!

Coming to you live-ish from the Velasquez Artistry studio, here's a little update & sneak peek of Jellibaby Batch #4! Yep, they are getting ready to make their debut as their shiny little selves soon; hopefully on Monday (I can't believe the month's about half over all ready!). Here's an in-progress pic I took yesterday of the batch. I regret that there are but four again (had a little issue with one of the molds- it is solved now now. I think I've determined the problem to be "Daft me didn't strap the mold tightly enough". Easy fix, I surmise. Anywho, I'm going back to work now, so these babies will be ready in time. In the meantime, enjoy!


5 comments:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Ooooooooooooooooo..... I just recieved my Batch #3 Jelli in the mail, and she'll be going to her first show on Saturday. Now that I see her in person, I think I'm even more hooked on them. Darn only having one! hehehe. Not that I'd be fast enough to get one again anyway.

Lesli Kathman said...

Ooo - is that a splash I see?

Adalee said...

Yes, she is a splash! A palomino splash... :)

And I'm glad you like your Jelli, Laura!

Adalee :)

FireHorse Designs of Texas said...

I got my little bay leopard appy this week and she is wonderful! I love your sculpting style and the way you bring the Jellies to life with your stunning glazing abilities! Thank you!

Cheryl

Adalee said...

Wonderful! Thank you, Cheryl!

:)