Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Yes, indeed, the "Charlotte & Chickadee" auction will go up tomorrow afternoon on Auction Barn! I'm very excited to be finding a home for this pair. I imagine they are the only ones I'll be selling, seeing as I am determined to keep the other set I painted for my own collection! These sculptures are simply awesome with a huge helping of fantastic, sprinkled with wow on top, so I feel very honored to own a shiny set. But I am equally happy to be sending a set on to one of you, dear readers! So look for the link tomorrow- it will probably go up first on the VelasquezArtistry yahoo group, and then I'll post a link here. I'm going to end the auction on Monday, November 2nd at 6 p.m. PST. So until then, enjoy these couple of pictures and keep dreaming those shiny dreams! Thank you!

No comments: