Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Ready for my Close-Up...


It's up! The auction is up! Toffee & Butterscotch are ready to begin the process of finding a new, loving home! And to help with this process, I made a page with close up pictures of the pair (particularly, Toffee), to show off her subtle dapples & hand-painted details even more:

Toffee & Butterscotch Page

And the auction, you ask? Why here's the link! It ends Tuesday, March 9th, at 6:00 p.m. PST. Best wishes to all of the bidders & please let me know if you have any questions!

You do? You're wondering about the resin batch being released today? Yes- that's still the plan! I'll be releasing it at a random time (to help ensure fairness), and selling them 1st come/1st serve until that batch is all gone. That will basically be the motis operandi for the run. I'll tell ya'll the date, but the actual time will be secret (and will be varied), and the message releasing them will come via my Yahoo Group. After one batch is sold, I will order another batch from my caster, and keep repeating the process every few weeks until the mold is spent. So there you go!

No comments: